How To Turn Candles Into Lotion?
If you’ve ever brought a natural soy candle to light up in your home, you might not have considered that these candles can also be used as a lotion for your skin!
Soy candles turn into a lotion when burned, thanks to their low melting point they also do not burn your skin, therefore are safe to use on the body.
We’ve gone into greater detail below as to why you should use soy wax candle lotion on your body and how to make your lotion candle at home!
What Are The Benefits Of Soy Wax Candle Lotion?
Soy wax candle lotion is great for the skin, some benefits of this natural soybean wax are skin repair thanks to it being full of anti-oxidants and can even help promote collagen in the skin.
We’ve listed some further benefits of soy wax lotion below.
- Moisturises – Massage candles are great for moisturising the skin, soybean allows you to help dry skin without getting greasy too.
- Evens out skin tone – Soy is great for calming any redness or irritation of the skin, it can help to even out pigmentation such as dark spots too.
- Has vitamin E – Vitamin E is important to give your skin a glowy luminous appearance.
How To Make Your Own Lotion Candle
If you are interested in massage candles, you can make your own normal candle at home which can be used as a lotion!
Follow the instructions below.
- Wick tape and bars.
- Large wick.
- Melting pot.
- Essential oil.
- Avocado oil.
- Shea butter.
- Cocoa butter.
- Soy wax.
- Prepare your jars by glueing the wick to the center then melt your avocado oil, shea butter and cocoa butter in a bowl.
- Add the wax, combine then the fragrance and slowly pour into your container.
- Let the candle cool then burn and use as desired.
Overall, candles can be turned into lotion as long as they are made from soy, soy wax has many benefits to the skin and doesn’t burn you thanks to its low melting point.
Smell is one of the human senses which can flow through the whole body. I am the Founder of NeoCandle.com where we talk all about scented candles. Known as Candace the Candle Girl, I know pretty much all there is to know about scented candles. I make and sell them on Etsy and Ebay – so be sure to ask if you have any burning questions 🙂 (pun intended 😉 )